I've noticed, and fixed, a couple of issues since the first release. Here are the details of these changes, which may help you with migrating your existing code.
1.11.0 - Upgrade to version 1.11.0 of jQuery UI library
- Added the new Selectmenu widget, and associated builder
1.10.3 - Upgrade to latest jQuery and jQuery UI libraries
Accordion Active method has been removed (as it has from jQuery UI). A consequence of this is that the Accordion Select and CollapseAll methods have also been removed (as they re-used the Active method).
Retested all the widgets and demos and fixed where required post library upgrades (jQuery 1.10.2 and jQuery UI 1.10.3).
1.9.0 - breaking build
As part of this release the jQuery UI team have depreciated quite a few methods. I've taken the step of removing these entry points to Fluqi rather than mark them as obsolete. This is to discourage users from using something that will disappear later. Some methods have also been renamed, and Fluqi has had it's entry points renamed too.
If you need to use any of the entry points laid out in the jQuery UI 1.9 Upgrade Guide I suggest you hold fire on version 0.1.6 of Fluqi.
In any case I implore you to review the upgrade guide for jQuery UI before upgrading to Fluqi 1.9.0.
New users of Fluqi should use version 1.9.0 if their application can also take 1.9.0 of jQuery UI.
In an attempt to reduce confusion I intend to keep the version of Fluqi in line with the version of jQuery UI required. Hence the massive jump from 0.1.6 to 1.9.0.
- Fix for Issue #1.
- Added cheat sheet in the Accordion and PushButton builder screens so you can pick the icon from a dialog rather than guess through the dropdown list.
- Added Articles to the home page to add any articles referencing Fluqi. Got one? Let us know :)
0.1.5 was a bad build, please ignore. Use 0.1.6 instead.
- Accordion panels can now be configured fluently more easily with the addition of a Configure() method after the panel has been added. Please see the Accordion_Can_Set_ID_On_Panel() test for an illustration.
- Accordion control incorrectly added ui-accordion-icons class even if icons weren't being displayed.
- The HTML mark-up used by the Accordion control can now be overriden, see Accordion_Can_Override_Container_HTML_And_Header_HTML_And_Content_HTML_Tags test for an illustration.
- Razor engine requires additional entries in the web.config to include the namespaces. These have now been added. Note this is only present in the nuget package, however it is included in the 0.1.4 release on github.
- Initial nuget package released
- Initial version